Once at the Offer Stage in Enroller, you are able to Create a Provisional Offer of Place and Invoice.
To create the Provisional Offer of Place, you will need to select the student's Start and End dates, as well as the Year group they will be attending.
To create the Invoice, you will need to add the following information:
- Invoice Number - you will need to manually add this. The other party will be encouraged to use this invoice number as a reference when completing payment.
- Payment Due Date - this is optional. You can select a pre determined date or a custom date if required.
- Select your Fee Structure to use for this Invoice - to do this simply click the Fee Structure dropdown box to choose one of your Fee Structures. (These are created in your Settings > Application Settings)
- Adjust your Fee Structure - feel free to adjust the templated fees for this particular invoice. The changes you make here will not change the Fee Structure itself.
- Add any Invoice Notes - this is not mandatory. Use this field to include any extra information on the Invoice.
When you have completed the required information, click the 'Review & Confirm Offer Details' button. Enroller will now create the Provisional Offer and Invoice for you to review before sending to the other party.
Editing the Provisional Offer and Invoice
There are two scenarios for editing the Provisional Offer and Invoice:
- Before you have sent the documents to the other party
- After you have sent the documents to the other party
Before you have sent the documents to the other party
In the student's individual pipeline, simply click on the 'Offer' heading to be taken back to the Offer and Invoice creation area. As shown here:
After you have sent the documents to the other party
In the student's individual pipeline, simply click on the 'Revise Offer and Invoice' heading to re-create the Offer and Invoice. As shown below. After sending, the other party will be notified that the Offer and Invoice has been adjusted.