Sometimes there is more than one party involved in completing the application form. To assist with this, you are able to Share the application form with another email address so that they can fill out the details for you to Review and then Submit to the School.
To Share an Application:
- Click the 'Apply Now' button, in the Current Application's Pipeline.
- You will now see a green 'Share Application' button on the right side of the screen. Click this, as shown below:
- Then simply add the email address you'd like to share this application with, and a personal note if you wish. Then click the green 'Share' button.
- The person who the application was shared with will then receive an email with instructions and your personal note (if previously added). A temporary password is also given to them in this email that gives them access to the application.
- Please Note: the secure link will expire after 10 days. After which the application will need to be shared again. You are able to Revoke Access at any point.
- When the other person has finished completing the application, they can submit this to the agent. The agent will then receive an email advising them to Review the information, before Submitting it to the school.
If you would like to give us feedback on the Shared Application feature, please click the green chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen to start a conversation.
Thanks very much.
The Enroller Team