The payment has hit the school bank account. Here are the next steps to create a Confirmed Offer of Place and Receipt.
- Open the student's individual pipeline by clicking on the student's card in the Current Applications Pipeline. (Note: it could be in the 'My Actions' tab or in the 'Awaiting Applicant' tab)
- Click on the 'Create receipt' button
- Confirm this by clicking the Payment Received button.
- You are now shown a summary of the original Invoice. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to add a payment.
- Once the payment is added, you'll see it above in the Payments made table.
If you need to remove a payment, click the X button on the right hand side of the payment.
Click the Next at the bottom of the page to continue.
- In the Receipt Details area adjust the individual line item amounts as you'd like them to appear on the Receipt.
- If the total received amount does not equal the total payment amount Enroller will show you an error message.
- Add a Visa Reference Number if possible (not mandatory).
- Click the Create Receipt and Confirmed Offer of Place button to generate the two documents.
- Review Confirmed Offer of Place and Receipt, then click Send.
To adjust the Receipt before sending, simply click the 'Back' button to return to the Receipt creation area.