In your Current Applications Pipeline, there is now a 'Add Application' button that allows you to add an Application to the Apply Stage of your Current Applications Pipeline, and continue the rest of the process in Enroller.
To do this, please follow these steps:
- When logged into Enroller, click Pipeline then select Current Applications.
- On the right hand side of the screen click the Add Application button.
- Complete the basic student information form fields as needed
- Upload a digital version of the application, contracts and agreements that you received.
- Link the application to an Agent's account if required.
- Click the Add Application button to submit the application to your Current Applications Pipeline.
This will create a student card in your Current Applications Pipeline to then continue the enrolment process within Enroller.
What if a Parent/Caregiver or Student submitted the application?
There are two ways to manage a paper application that has been uploaded into Enroller that was submitted to you by anyone other than an Agent. Explained here:
- Get the parent to register an Enroller account, by directing them to register. This can be done by instructing them to click the Apply Online link from your school's website, then clicking the Apply Now button as shown here:
- Once they have done this, they can create an account using their email address and password.
- After creating an account they will receive a verification email to confirm their email address.
- Once verifying their email address, let us know so that we can attach them to the application for you in order for them to receive all the notifications automatically.
- After adding the application to your Current Applications Pipeline, continue the enrolment process as needed.
- Create the Offer's, Invoice's, Receipts as required. Then download the files to send to the parent/caregiver or student via email outside of Enroller.